You’re about to discover how you can double or triple your business THIS YEAR without working more hours, spending thousands on contractors or staff, and while helping other people further their goals…
Are you a small business owner, independent contractor, entrepreneur, sales professional, HR professional, or someone else interested in utilizing interns (unpaid or paid) in your business or organization?
I’ve done it, my clients have done it, and YOU can, too.
From: Deanna Maio
Virtual Team, Outsourcing, & Intern Expert
Portland, Oregon, USA
Dear Overworked Entrepreneur,
- Overwhelmed by the sheer amount of work it takes to run your business?
- Confused and wondering how you can get more results out of your efforts?
- Exhausted from working too many hours?
- Dreaming of hiring an assistant but, know there’s no way you can afford it right now?
Well, I’ve got GREAT news for you – you are SO in the right place right now!
I Understand Where You’re At Right Now Because I Have BEEN THERE And it wasn’t so long ago…
My name is Deanna Maio, and I know what it feels like to have big goals and not have any idea how to reach them. When I started my business January 2009, I was totally overwhelmed. You see, I had big dreams, similar to most entrepreneurs. I wanted free time, a flexible schedule, to make good money, and help a lot people.
But, I had no idea how hard running my own business would be.
It was lonely, exhausting, and it felt like I could never relax. I would think about how I was going to get it all done starting first thing in the morning, all day, in the evenings, and, quite often, it would even wake me up in the middle of the night. There was always more to do and not enough hours in the day.
How would I get it all done?
I know I wanted and needed to use email marketing, write and publish two articles a month, build my network so I could get more referrals, use social networking to strengthen my online credibility and build my email list, manage and update my website, and successfully deal with all of my paperwork, and billing and accounting. By the end of March 2009, I was drowning in busy work, putting in 60-80 hours a week, and I couldn’t escape thinking about how I was going to keep all the plates spinning. I felt trapped, sad, and scared that I had made a mistake quitting my ‘safe’ corporate job and starting my own business.
And then, I had an epiphany!
I was sitting on the couch with my fiancé and I was crying, head in hands, trying to figure out what to do. If I didn’t change something I would never get the business off the ground, I’d probably end up sick, and I felt like I’d probably crack up and lose my mind. He mentioned that his company (a big designer and manufacturer of specialty auto parts) was hiring interns for the summer. I got to thinking about the internship program I had designed for my prior employer, a major Wall Street firm, when I was head of Learning & Development for a 1000+ employee division.
And then it hit me like a ton of bricks!
Why couldn’t I have interns in my business? Just because I was a one-woman show, a solo-preneur, didn’t mean I couldn’t, right? Well, the truth was I had no idea but, I was going to find out. (I love a question that needs an answer!) So, I got to work. I began researching, reviewing federal and state laws. I talked with several attorneys with employment law expertise. After hours of research, conversations, and using my instructional design and training skills, I created a win-win solution that would be good for me, my business, and good for the interns too.
Would YOU like to learn my system for getting it all done, growing my business, and only working 4 days a week?
(Drum roll please…)
It all Revolves Around My Free, Powerful Support Team!
Fast forward 3 months later…to June 2009, I had a four-person support team tackling everything in my business that I didn’t like to do, didn’t do well, or wasn’t get done quickly enough. Plus I was helping them get super-valuable, real-world experience they needed. And by March 2010, I’d had more than 17 interns work over 2,500+ hours for me, happily, saving over $21,000 in labor costs.
Here’s what they do for me:
- Manage my email and answer my phones
- Keep my calendar organized and confirm my appointments
- Create new pages and update my website
- Manage all my social networking profiles and updates
- Help me publish my e-zine and post articles to my blog
- Keep my database and email list updated and growing
- Follow up with prospects and contacts after networking events, speaking engagements, and appointments
- Document processes for running my business more efficiently
- Plan and implement projects that support long-term goals
- And much, much more
Oh, yeah, and did I mention they do it for free?
That’s right. Each of them works between 12-40 hours a week for me for free in exchange for experience, skill-building, and school credit (among other benefits). They get a chance to apply what they’ve learned in school to a real business and I get the help I need so I can focus on doing what I do best. PLUS, my community gets students who are MUCH more prepared to enter the workforce.
I’ve created a simple system for finding the right students to support my business over and over again. And now, I’ve got it down to a science!
Having an internship program is one of the least expensive, easiest business efficiency tactics out there. My interns get valuable experience and I get the help I need to keep my business running like a well-oiled machine. I get important tasks accomplished and run my business in 4 days a week….all while offering students an opportunity to build their resume, exposure to what it’s really like to run a small business, a collection of new “real world” skills they can’t get in school and many other benefits they can use to be more competitive in the job market when they graduate — but don’t cost me a thing.
But, there IS a catch.
As simple as it might seem, putting an internship program together is not as easy as you might think.
You’ve got to figure out:
- What they’ll do for you
- When and where they’ll work
- Where to find reliable, responsible students
- How to entice them to choose your internship over another
- How you’ll give them plenty of value in exchange for their hard work
- How to select the right people for your team
- How to get them onboarded and trained so it doesn’t take hours of your precious time
AND Most Importantly…
- How to create a program that is mutually beneficial and legally sound so it’s a true win-win for you and the interns.
However, that’s ALL about to change
Introducing the “Creating Your Free Powerful Support Team: Get Intern System”
You’re about to learn my clear, PROVEN, 7-STEP, E.M.P.O.W.E.R system which teaches you EXACTLY how to design, market, interview, hire, and start your own legally-sound and mutually-beneficial internship program… FAST. Whether you’re a new business owner or an Experienced Entrepreneur, you’ll discover strategies and tips designed to help you find and hire the exact right students to work in your business with you. All you need to do is follow my paint-by-numbers system to see these results in YOUR business.
It’s been one of the best investments of time and money into my business that I’ve ever made!
In the month or so since I hired two interns, I have been able to do sooooooo much! They’ve helped me catch up on uncompleted projects, get organized in many of my marketing processes and handle a lot of the tasks that, as a business owner, I shouldn’t be doing. More than that, they are providing FANTASTIC support during a crucial product launch. Without their help, I never could have taken an idea for a best newsletter contest to a fully functioning and content-rich blog in less than three weeks (www.nexttopnewsletter.com)! Heck, even the name of the contest came from them! They’re now doing shopping cart work, social media tasks, affiliate partner outreach and a TON more. The positive feelings are mutual, too. They both are learning skills, approaches and mindset that will serve them well when looking for a permanent job. One of my interns even decided to forgo looking for a summer job (in what he expected would be a min. wage retail-type position) because he feels he is benefiting so much from his work here! After listening to Deanna’s preview call, I thought, “Oh, I can set up an internship program myself,” but I noticed the weeks going by without my having taken action. I needed the structure of a weekly class, and I needed Deanna as a sounding board for my many questions. I’m soooo glad I did. It’s been one of the best investments of time and money into my business that I’ve ever made! Linda Claire Puig www.clairecommunications.com
Here’s just a SAMPLING of what you’ll discover when you dig into this system:
Step 1: Envision the Possibilities
You’ll learn how to clarify your vision for your Internship Program so that it fulfills your goals and needs. And, to help attract quality interns, you’ll learn how to include other beneficial experiences for your interns beyond just the job experience. In this module you’ll learn:
- How to design your internship program so that you comply with federal, state, and local employment laws
- How to decide what tasks or duties your interns can take over for you
- How to structure intern schedules, job duties and resources
I’m just so grateful for you and the help you’ve given us!
Deanna, I want to thank you again for being such an inspiration to us. At this point we have a whole new intern team that is totally on fire to be working with us and I owe it all to you and your coaching. We have:
- - a new web master intern
- - a new online marketing project manager intern
- - a new marketing asst./social marketing intern
- And a new executive assistant for Gary.
Yesterday we had our first team meeting with the entire team and the energy was off-the-charts amazing. I am having fun again and this is truly truly the best team I have ever built. They are skilled, experienced and professional. We are so blessed. I’m just so grateful for you and the help you’ve given us. Thank you, Thank you, Jenene Stafford BusinessCoach.com
Step 2: Market the Opportunity
To get lots of candidates reading your job positions, we’ll show you how to market your positions effectively. You’ll learn how to write job descriptions and postings that communicate your needs and also weed out the unqualified, lazy candidates. We’ll show you how to “sell” your internship so the opportunity you offer stands out above all the rest that your ideal candidates may be interviewing for. In this module you’ll learn:
- How to craft the job description and posting
- Where to share your opportunity to reach the right students
- My secrets for getting the best students, who will really commit to your business and to their own growth, to apply
Step 3: Preview the Candidates
You’ll be shown how to review resumes, conduct phone screens, and interview well and not waste your time interviewing too many potential interns. You’ll know how to make sure you protect yourself from potential legal issues when interviewing. In this module you’ll learn:
- How to review resumes and decide who to interview
- How to avoid interviewing the wrong candidates
- How to interview for attitude, commitment and skills
- How to structure the interview to get to the hear of who the candidate really is
- How to ask great interview questions that reveal and are totally legal
Step 4: Offer the Position
When it comes down to making the final decision, I’ll show you how to select the right interns to join your team. In this module you’ll learn:
- How to choose the best student for your team
- How to clarify expectations for their start date, end date, and schedule
Step 5: Write their Roadmap
You’ll know how to prepare your interns to join you and set them up for success. You’ll also learn how to prepare your business for your incoming interns. And, you’ll see how to create an experience that gets your interns invested in your success and working hard for you. In this module you’ll learn:
- How to communicate the right information to keep them engaged in the program before day 1
- How to avoid them selecting another opportunity over yours after they’ve accepted yours
- How to prepare your workspace for your new team members
Step 6: Engage their Talents
To ensure a fair, ethical, legal, and educational work experience, I’ll teach you how to structure their training and the educational components of your program. You’ll learn how to plan their orientation, training, and how to keep them learning through your program. I’ll share the techniques I’ve taught hundreds of managers, supervisors, and executives so your team is excited and enthusiastic about their experience with you. And it won’t take hours of your precious time. In this module you’ll learn:
- What training you need to provide so they can get up to speed quickly
- How to structure training so you don’t have to spend hours each time a new team members starts
- What systems you need in place to manage your team well
Step 7: Review the Experience
What matters, gets measured. So, I’ll share with you my secrets for keeping your team learning through your program. You’ll learn my secrets for conducing performance reviews with them during and at the end of their experience in a way that motivates and encourages them. I’ll also teach you how to review the experience for yourself so you can make changes before your next intern joins the team. In this module you’ll learn:
- How to review their performance during and at the end of the program
- How to debrief the program and evaluate its effectiveness
- And because I’m “teaching you to fish” you’ll know exactly how to determine your new needs and hire your next intern
Get Your Copy NowReserve Your Copy Now!
Thanks Deanna for making my life easier!
“What I’m most excited about after taking Deanna’s Creating Your Powerful Support Team system is being able to move my business to the next step, by finally being able to “hire” someone without impacting my very small solopreneur budget. I really appreciate all of the tools that Deanna provided, so that I don’t have to waste my time developing forms and processes. I can immediately utilize the tools and begin interviewing interns. Thanks Deanna, for making my life a little easier!” Lisa Carlascio BabyMySweetBaby.com
So, now you may be wondering, “Deanna, how EXACTLY are you going to teach me how to…”
- Create a Vision of What My Team Can Be
- Design a Compelling, Accurate Job Description
- Get the Word Out to the Best Students
- Interview Legally for Talent, Attitude, and Personality
- Select the Right Students For My Team
- Get Them Started on the Right Foot
- Keep Them Excited and Engaged During the Program
- Evaluate their Performance and My Future Needs When the Program is Over
- …All While Meeting the Legal Requirements for Academic Internships and Making it a Truly Beneficial Experience For Me and the Students
“…so that I can enjoy the kind of stress relief and productivity you have?” Valid question! Here’s my answer… I’ve designed this training to go much deeper than one of those “in-a-box” info products that gets you all excited and then leaves you alone to struggle your way through finding the time and the focus to get going. Sorry, I care too much to do that to you. I’m going to hold your hand all the way through this one. It’s not okay with me for you to do anything but free up your time so you can maximize your sales and opportunity and your ability to serve from your investment here.
Here’s the SPECIFICS of how we’re going to do this ….together:
SIX Recorded 75-minute Teleseries Trainings for your Success Library, covering each of the Seven Steps in the E.M.P.O.W.E.R system! First, you’ll you’ll have access to the recordings of seven training calls where I will walk you step-by-step through my entire system outlined above. No stone will be left unturned! This training will not have a chance to gather dust on your shelf. You hear the answers to questions like:
- How to structure their training so it doesn’t require hours of your time
- Should you have them work onsite with you or remotely
- What’s the best way to decide what tasks you should delegate to them
- And many more.
60+ Worksheets, Checklists, Templates, and Examples in the Creating Your Free Powerful Support Team Toolkit I’ll provide you with downloadable samples of all of the materials that I reference in the recordings. (There’s nothing like being able to model the actual materials that have already been proven successful time and time again.) And you’ll get plenty of blank templates, worksheets, and checklists to manage your process and make sure you’re not forgetting important steps. Here are just some of the tools you’ll receive:
- Internship Program Design Worksheet
- Internship Program Purpose Worksheet
- Intern Task Ideas
- Resource Allocation Worksheet
- Ideal Candidate Job Skills Checklist
- Job Description Checklist
- Position Marketing Resources
- Sample Phone Screen
- Candidate Selection Matrix
- Intern First Day Information Template
- Orientation Checklist
- Intern Timesheet
- Program Evaluation Worksheet
- And more!
MP3 Playbacks and Transcripts for your Success Library I know most of us are running our businesses on the go. We’re always on the way to a meeting, appointment, networking event or just plain busy. These MP3 recordings of each lesson can be paused, rewinded and listened to as many times as you like. And if you prefer to read or like to reinforce what you learn in the audio with visuals, you’ll get a transcript for each audio too. You can download the transcripts right to your computer, read them on screen, print them and highlight, circle, underline, and make notes as you listen to each recording.
- Download the MP3 recording of each call, to listen to as many times as you like.
- Download transcripts of all the calls so you can refer back to the training easily as you create your program.
Sound good? I think so, too! And guess what….that’s not all. From this program, you will have everything you need to get started and succeed right away. But I want more for you. I want you to have this forever to use over and over. And I want to share every single-dingle thing I’ve learned about successful internship programs with you, so I’m sweetening the pot even more. Maybe to a ridiculous level, but I don’t care. That is one of the beauties of having a successful business with very low overhead …..I can because it’s what I’m being guided to do and it makes me HAPPY!
So on top of everything outlined above, you get THESE BONUSES:
BONUS #1 My 5 Most Popular Job Description Templates ($199 value)
This amazing downloadable resource includes 5 Job Descriptions perfect for uploading to schools and job boards right away. You’ll get the…
- Administrative Assistant Intern Job Description
- Marketing Assistant Intern Job Description
- Social Networking Assistant Intern Job Description
- Public Relations Assistant Intern Job Description
- Web / Graphic Design Assistant Intern Job Description
These are “Fill in the Blank” easy to use and have the potential to save you hours and can help you get your positions out to the world so much faster. <
BONUS #2 My Interview Questions by Competency Guidebook ($199 Value)
One of my big secrets to success with my internship program is that I paid special attention to the interview process I used to find the right students to join my team. I’m going to give you access to my “Interview Questions by Competency Toolkit” so you can ask the best questions during the interview process of your candidates and avoid bad hires and having unskilled, bad attitude student from joining your team. This is a 57 page booklet with over 50 separate skills and qualities you can interview for, and do it legally. Here’s just a few traits, characteristics, and skills that you’ll find inside:
- Analytical Skills
- Beliefs, Values, and Philosophy
- Collaborative Relationships
- Communication Skills
- Independent Thinker
- Initiative Taking
- Integrity Driven
- Interpersonal Skills
- Organization and Planning Skills
- Personality Fit
- And Many More!
BONUS #3 - a Free 30 minute consultation with Deanna ($199 value)
Ask me any questions while you create and start your internship program during a free 30 minute consultation scheduled at a time convenient for you. You’ll get my private attention on your business and can ask me any questions you want as you implement your program! Here’s just a sampling of what I could help you with:
- Logistical details of your program: where, when, and how will they work for you
- Design your internship so that you comply with your federal, state, and local employment laws
- Tasks or duties your interns can take over for you
- Structure intern schedules, job duties and resources
- Job description and/posting and Places to post your program
- Review of resumes and selecting the right person
- Expectations for their start date, end date, and schedule
- Right information to share to keep them engaged in the program before day 1
- Training you need to provide so they can get up to speed quickly
- Evaluation process during and at the end of the experience so you both get the most out of the program
To recap, here’s what you’ll get with “Creating Your Free Powerful Support Team Self-Guided System”
- My 7-step proven system taught over six recorded teleclass trainings. You’ll get immediate access to the MP3 recordings
- The Toolkit with all the forms, templates, examples, checklists and worksheets you’ll need
- Transcripts of all the lessons for your easy reference later
Plus, you’ll receive these FREE bonuses:
- Bonus #1: The 5 Most Popular Job Descriptions Pack so you can get my job posted quicker and with less effort
- Bonus #2: My Interview Questions by Competency Guidebook so you can ask great interview questions, find the right students, and avoid costly legal mistakes during the interview process
- Bonus #3: A free 30 minute consultation with Deanna so you can get any questions you have about how to apply this to system to your own business answered.
The total value for this ENORMOUS package of goodies is an incredible $1892
It’s worth it, too. Think about it… what would it be worth for you to get 3000+ hours of quality no cost help in your business… while saving precious hours of your own time so you can do what you love to do and getting started with this in 30 days or less from the comfort of your own home…
But That’s Not YOUR Price…
Here it is plain and simple. I’m practical. And I always consider the risk and worst-case scenario when making any decision.
So, I did that for you! I don’t have to sit here and tell you that the program alone is easily worth $497 (which is how much it’s going to cost you, by the way). I’m not going to compare it to the cost of having a fancy coffee drink every day or that it’s less than an expensive name-brand designer shoes or crazy face cream.
I think you’re already doing the math in your head and you can see that if you followed my proven formula, even if you are a total newbie getting just one intern to work 16 hours a week for you for free, you’d only have to have one intern for one month to justify this investment.
Yes! 1 intern for 1 month working only 16 hours per week would justify you making this investment in creating your own internship program.
And, let’s face it, most of you will find 2, 3, 4, or 5 qualified, enthusiastic interns who will work 16 hours a week or more for 10-12 weeks by the time I get through with you!
Given that, it would be ridiculous for me to go into a long rant about the value of what you have access to here. But, just in case that’s what you need, I have laid out what I think would be a worst-case scenario for you.
So, here it is, my worst-case scenario rant…. EVEN if you don’t find 5 interns your first go-around with your program, EVEN if you ONLY get 1 intern who works 8 hours a week (which is much less than what is usually required by most schools), you’ll STILL save more than the investment made.
With minimum wage being $7+ in the United States, and much more in many states, you’ll not only save TONS of money, but imagine the time you’ll save. If you figure you are probably worth at least $100 a hour (give or take), what could you do if you gained 4, 8, 12, 16. or 20 hours a week? So here it is:
Deanna’s Worse Case Scenario Calculation
One Intern Working Just 10 hours a week for 10 weeks for $8.00 = $800.00 Your saving 10 hours a week for 10 weeks and you’re worth $100 an hour = $1000.00
If you just used this system once and had the worse case scenario results (which won’t happen if you follow my step-by-step system) you would be saving AT LEAST $1800.00 That’s not to mention what kind of revenue you can generate when you have help in your business with your marketing, follow-up and email AND when you have the energy you need to be talking to more people, not fretting about getting it all done, and sleeping nights because you aren’t worried about how to do it all.
How can you lose? (Unless you DON’T get this system and you continue to struggle doing it all yourself and doing things you don’t like to do in your business.)
I’m even giving this to you in an easy installment plan (since I know cash flow is important for some entrepreneurs, especially now). Are you ready to FINALLY start seeing some real progress and peace of mind in your business?
Get Your Copy Now Plus you are protected by me “Unconditional Happiness” ironclad money back guarantee:
You can’t lose with my 100% ironclad, money back guarantee
Your satisfaction is assured through my NO RISK, “YOU-CAN’T-LOSE”, 100%, NO-QUESTIONS-ASKED, IRON CLAD MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Now that’s as strong as I can say it. I have spent hours and hours developing this system and I KNOW you can save hours upon hours each month if you implement my suggestions. However, if for any reason, you aren’t thrilled and satisfied with my product, just contact me within 6 months and I’ll refund 100% of your purchase price. No hard feelings. No hoops to jump through. FAIR ENOUGH??? What I’m saying is…
PLEASE DON’T STRESS YOURSELF OUT TRYING TO DECIDE NOW IF THIS PRODUCT IS FOR YOU…
That’s what I said, DON’T DECIDE NOW. Just download it, listen to the audios and use the worksheets, checklists, and templates in the toolkit. If it doesn’t do everything I say and more, you have nothing to worry about because you can get every red cent of your money back under my no-loopholes guarantee. So you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. All the risks are on me. So are you ready to get started? and the launch of your Free Powerful Support Team could be just a few weeks away.
Ready to go, or do you have a few more questions?
It’s important to me that you feel completely comfortable before moving forward. Below are a few of the common questions I get asked all of the time and my answers:
1. Is this REALLY going to give me what I need to have advertise, interview and hire a success internship team?
- Absolutely! I carefully put this together to make sure you have every single piece in your hands so that you really CAN have the internship program that supports your business and lifestyle while helping students. Whether you want to start with 1 intern or build an entire team, you’ll have everything you need to do it and do it right!
2. My business is really small (or non-existent). Will this really work for me?
- Yes! When my first intern started in June 2009, I had only been in business for six months, and by March 2010, just 15 months later, I’d had over 17 interns work over 2,500 hours for me for free. If it wasn’t from my support team, I wouldn’t have had time to do everything I need to grow my business. I’m going to teach you EXACTLY what you need to do to duplicate my success.
3. I’ve never interviewed or hired other people before. Will this help me?
- That’s the beauty of program. You’re going to get the benefit of my 10 years of management experience, and three of those were in Human Resources. I’ve interviewed over 100 job candidates and trained other managers on how to smartly do the same without putting themselves or their company at risk of hiring the wrong person or asking illegal questions.
4. I’ve interviewed and hired other people before. Why would I want this system?
- Creating an internship in your business is very different than hiring employees. First, academic interns are working for free therefore their motivations are very different than a paid employee. You need to know how to interview them and retain them with that in mind. Second, the legal requirements for internships are very different from those of employees or independent contractors. If you don’t create a legally sound program, you could be at great risk for scrutiny by state or federal government, including paying back wages, taxes and penalties. I’ve done all the research and boiled down the law into an easy to understand set of criteria that any business can follow.
5. Why would an intern want to work for me for free?
- While you may not being paying them in dollars and cents, they are getting something of tremendous value, EXPERIENCE! Most students have to complete internships now to graduate and most can’t even get an interview unless they have experience and skills in the career they want to go into after school. In many cases, you are providing them an experience they have to complete to get their diploma and you’ll be giving them lots of benefits that are priceless. You could write them a letter of recommendation or be a reference for them as they apply for other positions. I’ll give you over 12 different ways you can add value to their experience that won’t cost you a dime and will mean a lot to them as they begin their careers.
6. If I’m not paying these interns, how can they been any good?
- Just because you aren’t compensating them with dollars doesn’t mean they aren’t smart and capable. Students know that internships are great ways to add experience to their resume. There are plenty of reliable, ambitious, and responsible students out there that are ready to work hard, learn, and impress you with their energy and skills. They want to do their best for you and get constructive feedback so when the time comes and they are applying somewhere for employment, they know they are more prepared and ready to start their career with success.
7. I don’t have an office outside of my home, can I still have an intern?
- Absolutely! Home office or external office, you can bring an intern into your business. Your internships can even be virtual. I’ll give you tips on how to structure your program so no matter where you work, you are comfortable and secure that the student you hire is the right fit and can excel in the role you’ve created for them and it doesn’t cost you an arm and a leg.
8. Isn’t it going to take me a lot of time to train them and manage them?
- No way. With my proven system, you’ll learn how to structure the training and management so it takes just a few hours a week. Plus, once you’ve had one intern, I’ll show you how to never have to train new ones again. Imagine, training once and then, you’re done! Plus with weekly reporting tool, you’ll get as a part of the toolkit, you’ll know what’s going on with your team each week so they see the value of the experience and any opportunities to assign more projects or correct mistakes are identified right away. You’ll be saving so much time and you can use that time to focus on only the things you can do or take a day off and go get that pedicure or quiet walk in the park you’ve been day-dreaming about.
9. How long is it going to take to get my program started?
- That’s up to you. You can do one step a week for 7 weeks and you’ll have your new intern start in Week 4. Want it faster? No problem. You could easily do two steps a week for the first two weeks and have your intern in less than 14 days. It can go as fast or quick as you want. And because you are going to get all the lessons in digital format, you can listen to them in your car, on your MP3 player, your computer whenever you want. You’ll start making real progress on your program during the very first lesson.
So are you ready to get started? and the launch of your Free Powerful Support Team could be just a few weeks away.
So are you ready to get started? The launch of your own Internship program could be just a few weeks away.
To Your Fantastic Success,
P.S. Look, let me be honest here. It doesn’t matter to me if you invest in this program or not. It DOES, however, matter to me that you MAKE A DECISION about it before you jump off this page. Please don’t let this be one more thing you need to “think about.” You have enough to do to keep your business running. Nothing will keep you from your dreams faster than delaying decisions. So YES or NO, trust that and move forward. If YES, reserve your copy now and learn my system so you can stop the stress and energy drain for good! Get Your Copy Now
P.P.S. Remember, you’re also getting my 5 Most Popular Job Descriptions, the ‘Interview Questions by Competency’ Guide, and the ‘Quick Start to Success’ Video. Get Your Copy Now
Still have questions? I really want you to be 110% certain that this is the right program for you, so if you still have questions, I invite you to schedule a 15-minute complimentary call with me so that I can personally answer your questions and we can determine if this program is the right fit for you. Click Here to schedule your call.
Legal Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately represent our program and its potential. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation. The information provided should not be construed as a substitute for necessary legal or financial advice.