In order to be a successful business owner it’s important to plan. Business, like anything in life always works better when you have good plans. Even taking a trip works out better when you have a map or use GPS. Thorough business planning is like GPS for your business. You’ll be able to choose where you’re going based on actual evidence of where you’ve been and the goals you create from your plans. Read the rest of this entry »
Do you want to hire an assistant, but you have no clue what to outsource?
Or do already have an assistant, but you always end up giving them useless tasks to do that nothing to grow your business so you’re burning through *money*?
Thing is, most “experts” never tell you what the hell it is they actually outsource. They just tell give you a general list of ideas and guidelines and send you on your way.
But WHAT things do they have their team do in their business?
How is it possible that they’re able to grow their business by spending *money* on tasks they can do themselves for free?
If this has been a source of frustration for you, then today is your lucky day!
Outsourcing expert Melissa Ingold is showing us the behind the scenes of her business to find out exactly what she outsources, and learn the strategic *money* making plan behind each task, and the videos are designed in a teach & train format.
Meaning…you get to learn and then you can give them to your assistant to train her on how to do all these *money* making tasks in YOUR business.
I’ve been a fan and studied from Melissa for the last 3 years and she’s the real deal. And I’m proud to share what she’s put together with you.
She’s giving you her permission to give this program to your assistant so she can train her for you.
You can literally take these training videos and hand them right off to your assistant…WITHOUT having to do any training yourself.
Melissa’s going to show you how there’s *money* to be made in every single area of your business, including:
- Administrative & Customer Service
- Blogging & Content
- Business Management
- Information Products
- Kindle Books
- Social Media
- Audio/Video/Virtual Events
With her videos, you can finally stop wasting time or money outsourcing stuff that does nothing for your business, and
train an assistant up…FAST!
Right now, this program is in the “pre-launch” stage, so the first training video won’t go live until November 27th! But I want to share it with you right away so you can get the special savings and 3 special bonuses!
You’ll get instant access to all the bonuses immediately after you pre-order your copy of the training videos.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- 7 “Train Your VA” Videos – Melissa’s going to show you how she’s leveraging the different areas of her business with the help ofher team. You can learn how to do all these things too, and then hand over the videos to your own assistant so she can do them for you in your business.
- Bonus Audio “How to Outsource Your Way to a Six-Figure Business” You’ll get access to her highly-popular outsourcing audio that will clear up a lot of the confusion about outsourcing, and why you need to hire help if you want to hit six-figures and beyond.
- Bonus Video “Inside Look at Her Entire Business Structure” – In this bonus video, Melissa does what most business owners never do, and give you an inside look into how her entire business structure is set up, and how it all works. You’ll finally be able to see what’s possible, and start planning for your own business team.
- Bonus Video “Inside Look at her Project Management System” – In this video, She’s giving you an inside look at her powerful project management system, so you can see how leveraging a tool like this in your business will keep you organized, focused, and super productive.
Pre-order your copy of this program by 5pm on Friday, November 22nd, you’ll discounted pricing and all her special bonuses which
you can access today, immediately after ordering. And then on November 27th, you’ll start receiving her “Train Your VA” videos.
To your fantastic success,
PS: I’ve got something very special coming for you next week to celebrate my birthday and Thanksgiving (same day!) so stay tuned.
I got a question recently that caused me to stop, drop and roll.
Here it is:
So…just as I get all fired up on our call, my computer dies not 3 hours later :/ And after a local tech guy ran 36 hours of diagnostics, the hard drive is dead with no warning or explanation. Fortunately, I backup and will lose minimal data. Here’s where I want your opinion. I need a new machine and I’ve heard for years that people in our business love the Mac. Just wondering if you have an opinion, as you integrate a lot of useful technology in your business. It’s a bigger investment, but I’m willing to consider it. Especially since I want to market using more video and possibly podcasting. I love my iphone so this might be a good move.
Any thoughts? -KH
Warning, I have a very strong opinion about this issue.
I supported Windows machines as a helpdesk technician and helpdesk supervisor for 5+ years. I have been on a Mac for a little over 2.5 now. (I also had a Mac for a short time in 1995-1996 But, you can’t really count that.) Until 2.5 years ago I would have said i would have been a PC until my death, however…
- They’re just plain cool. I know it’s silly but, when you see a Mac user you just think something about them that you don’t think about Windows users. Wrong? Yes. True? Yes.
- The hardware is built to last.
- You can get free support anytime you want at the Apple Store.
- You can upgrade your OS whether they have a new version for about $30 and it’s the easiest dang thing I’ve ever done. Windows is such a pain to upgrade.
- Did I mention they are cool?
- BIG ONE: iMovie. It comes free with your Mac and makes editing video so dang easy. The available video editors for under $300 on Windows are just crap. This was the #1 reason why I made the move.
- Easier integration between itunes, your ipad, other macs, etc.
- I know I said it before but, they just have far fewer problems. Almost no possibilities for viruses. No Blue Screen of Death. I never have to edit the registry (cause they don’t’ have them) and I don’t even shut it down but maybe once a week.
- They are more expensive.
- They are different and there’s a learning curve ESPECIALLY if you use keyboard shortcuts a lot like I did. Don’t move to a Mac during a big launch or when you have a big project you’re working on unless you have a backup computer or are a mouse user. I was miserable trying to figure out new keyboard shortcuts right in the middle of a huge launch with JV partners. My wrists were swollen I spent so much time at the computer. (This was 2.5 years ago…I know better now and have a big team to do that work for me)
- They are less configurable hardware-wise. I used to build my own PCs…and it was fun to have choices for what was going to go in them Macs can be customized but, it’s usually cheaper to buy the one you want and have the customization done by Apple. The only real change I’d recommend you do yourself is to add more RAM…which I did to my MacBook Pro.
- There are still some random pieces of software that you can’t run on a Mac. However, you can invest in an app like Parellels where you can run Windows on your Mac. I have it and hardly ever use it but, it is nice to know it’s there if I needed it.
- They are more expensive. (it was worth repeating)
So what do you think? Do you as an online business owner prefer Mac or PC? Put your comment or question into the comments below and let’s get this party started.